Ken Trout, CEC, CCA, AAC
Cell: 609-354-2011 | Work: 609-748-2400
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
2019 Presidents Grand Charity Scholarship Ball,
Dear colleagues, members and friends; On behalf of the Professional Chefs Association of South Jersey, we are pleased to announce our 2019 President’s Charity Scholarship Ball which will be held at the new Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, NJ on Sunday, March 31st, 2019.
This fantastic culinary event is our biggest event of the year to help raise money for our Scholarship fund, the ongoing monthly Educational programs, our ‘Chef’s in Need’ fund as well as benefiting our chapter. Your contributions also help our chapter feed the homeless at the Atlantic City Rescue Mission, give back to our Veterans as well as continue with our “Chef and Child” programs. Most of all, we are here for chefs and we need your help. The culinary team of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino promises that this year’s ball will be another fantastic culinary event.
**The evening starts with a great Cocktail hour with delicious Hors D'oeuvres, Action Stations and well stocked Bars from 5:00 PM until 6:30 PM, followed by an excellent dinner and Awards presentation from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Mouthwatering desserts will be served Viennese style and you can dance to the great sounds of "Cheers the Band".
The tickets are $150 dollars per person (Non-refundable).
We also have tables of 10 available for you and your group.
• Our Gold Sponsorship will be $2500, which includes four (4) tickets, a Full page AD as well as VIP recognition during the ball and a sign displayed at the podium for all to see.
• The Band Sponsorship will be $2000, which includes (4) tickets, a full page AD in the book and a special VIP recognition during the event.
• Cocktail hour sponsorship will be $2000, which includes (4) tickets, a full page AD in the book and a special VIP recognition during the event.
• Program Book Sponsorship will be $2000, which includes (4) tickets, a full page AD in the book and a special VIP recognition at the event.
• Ads in the program book are:
• A half page AD at a cost of $450
• A full page AD at a cost of $600
• Any Donations to the Good of the Association will be gladly accepted. Invoices are sent out upon request as well as posted on our web site.
• “Pay Pal” is set up for your purchases/payment under the EVENTS CALENDAR page.
**The Group Code to book overnight room accommodations has been set up as follows:
When calling to reserve a room, please mention this Group Code: GACFC19
You must call the Hotel Reservations Number: 1-609-449-1000 before 3/16/19 in order to get the group rates.
The following rates are being offered if you’re staying at the Hard Rock Casino Hotel on Sunday 3/31/2019, the rate will be $49.00 +applicable Taxes.
If you like to stay over on Monday, the room rate will be $59 +applicable Taxes.
15 rooms will be blocked off for us on Sunday and Monday only
There are NO rooms available on Saturday 3/30/2019.
**For more information, please call any of our board members listed below:
Chef Kenneth Trout, CEC, CCA, AAC 609-354-2011 - Chef George Kralle 609-287-1017
Chef Wolfgang Geckeler, CEC, HGT, AAC, HOF 609-470-4860 - Chef Kelsey Jackson 609-226-5500
Chef David Goldstein 609-374-6558 – Willie Lewis, CEC, AAC, HOF 609-703-9912 – Mrs. Meg Trout 609-354-2010
Ms. Beverley DiMeglio 215-499-2581 – Chef Maggie Feairheller 609-703-6159 – Chef Fred Belfus 856-213-7624
On behalf of the Board of Officers of the PCASJ Chapter and the membership, we thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you at the Ball.
Chef Kenneth Trout, CEC, CCA, AAC
President of the PCASJ, a chapter of the ACF