For your convenience, please scroll to the bottom of this page to access our 'Presidents Charity Scholarship Ball' Pay Pal button....
Operation "Serving those who served us" 2016 Veterans Brunch in honor of Veterans Day.
Dear members and friends – Please do not forget about our 5th annual Veterans Brunch at the ‘Vineland Veterans Memorial Home’.
This is a great event that lets our brave men and women know we care about them and thank them for their service to our country.
• The date is November 6th at the Vineland Veterans Memorial home in Vineland NJ.
• The Address is: 524 Northwest Blvd Vineland, NJ 08360 Tel: (856)-405-4212
• The Brunch service starts at about 11:20 AM and volunteers for food prep should arrive between 8:30 and 9:30 AM.
• Servers can come between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
• We expect to feed a lot of Veterans and also volunteers.
• For more info please contact the following Board members:
• Chef David Goldstein @ (609)374-6558
• Chef Wolfgang Geckeler @ (609) 470-4860
Thank you all very much,
Chef David Goldstein
President of the Professional Chefs Association of South Jersey
This month we'll be meeting at an old Atlantic City Establishment.
Dock's Oyster House...This Restaurant has been around since 1897 and is considered as one of AC's greatest family Landmarks. This great establishment has been passed on to many family generations.
The food is always excellent and the chefs know exactly how to please everyone, and speaking of service, it's top notch too.
Some of you might not even recognize the place since it has been remodeled.
. So, please come on out and enjoy a nice evening with colleagues and friends for another great meeting.
2405 Atlantic Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ
Chefs at the Shore Fund Raiser
This event will be held at the HISTORIC GARDNER’S BASIN
800 N. NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
The Date is Thursday, June 22, 2017
The Time: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
CHEFS AT THE SHORE BRINGS TOGETHER CELEBRITY CHEFS FROM AWARD-WINNING RESTAURANTS THROUGHOUT THE REGION WHO SERVE UP TASTINGS OF THEIR SIGNATURE APPETIZERS, ENTREES AND DESSERTS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR PROFESSIONAL CHEFS ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS AND EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING AT THE ATLANTIC CITY AQUARIUM. TICKET PRICE INCLUDES PREMIUM BEER AND WINE.
Please go to the Aquarium web site shown below for ticket information and prices.
Come on out and support this very special and exciting event.
You will be enjoying delicious foods from many of our great Restaurant, so come on out and mingle with many great friends...